You don't have to try that hard to be an everyday tourist wherever you live. You just have to get out and walk with a bit of curiosity and your eyes wide open.
This week's highlights included:
- An early morning walk in River Park with the morning sun glistening off the Bow River.
- A dog walk with Rossi to the base of the Glenmore Dam
- A trip to Evergreen to get my income taxes done
- Downtown flaneuring
- Walking home from yoga enjoyed a lovely evening chinook from the West Hillhurst bluff
- A spectacular sunset from my backyard
- Wandering Bowness Park
- A morning walk in my community
- Reading Jan Morris' book "Hong Kong" published in 1997
Here is my Everyday Tourist Week in photos....hope you enjoy.